Friday, December 28, 2007

The Day After Christmas



What a wonderful Christmas we had this year! We had some friend over and had some frustration in hooking up our new DVD player to watch "Pirates of the Carribean at World's End." Still haven't seen the movie, spent the whole time talking! We got a special Edition DVD that has deleted scenes, bloopers and a second Disc. Now when our friends leave today, I will have to bring the DVD Player up to our bedroom and set it up all over again. Should be able to do it! I am slightly technically challenged!


I got a great little digital camers from Kodak. It takes photos as well as video's. Only thing is, they didn't provide me with a media card! Is that stupid or what? So still using the old Canon digital I caputured whole holiday and now I can make a slide show out of it. I loaded up some tunes on my husbands MP3 player that he bought months ago and could figure out! All we had to do was drop and drag the song to the device, it was so easy it made me laugh how long we waited before adding any music for it.It is back to work for him today at the boatyard, and me, I have the State of Hawaii Unemployment office stating they need to see me today at 10 am with paystubs because there are none on their records. They don't have my employer listed right!


Tomorrow I will start work at WCCHC as a call in filling in for the receptionist that is out for surgery. WCCHC is one of the countries best publicly owned non profit heatlh center in the US! Maybe you will learn a few words in Hawaiian at the site. The view there is stunning, we sit on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean from here to Japan.


Still have New Years to get through! Fireworks are really big here and they set them off right in the neighborhood. Lat year one of my kitties got asthma from all the smoke! I gotta give my dogs "doggie downers" to keep them from getting too hyped up especially, my firstborn, Bob! Here is a link to pet care, cats and dogs.


Gotta go! Gotta put in some resumes online. Part of unemployment here is looking for work at least 3 places every week.


Go to Bizpreneur and join up with an awesome online forum. We are all there to market our products and make new contacts and friends. I think this is the best way to find prospects for my Send Out Cards business and WMS. Check out the deals at Ebay, too! We all know how the day after Christmas is a big shopping day with all the stores marking everything down to the bottom line.Above is a photo of the tri colored Gold Ring my husband got me for XMAS, it is a turtle, Honu and my amakua, guardian angel. Learn more about amakua and Hawaiian traditions and legends!


Make your day a good one!


Alohalady

No comments: