Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Alohalady's Products & Services & Opinions!


Aloha from sunny Waianae, Oahu in Hawaii!


This is my second blog, my first one got rejected because I didn't post enough times! So here we go again and let's see if I can get it right this time.


I work alot at my computer to make a home business. I am very lucky, as of right now, I have some time to do it. Last year was the worst year of my life and I didn't get too much time online, and I didn't feel like going online.


I am a big fan of Criminal Intent. I just logged on to http://www.usanetwork.com/ci and joined a forum there just for fun. Being on my computer has to be fun, not all work, but I am multi tasking right now and surfing I Love Hits while I write this blog! I use the traffic exchanges alot to drive traffic to my sites. I make money from them also.


My whole online journey started when I started to rescue stray dogs and cats. Now, since I got attached to them all, and don't have children, I ended up with 6 cats and 3 dogs. I used to call my "charity" Animal Rescue on Oahu, but recently found out that name is taken, so I am now Animal Rescue in Waianae. I use the money I make online to pay for their care, flea meds, vet visits, shots, alot of cat litter! LOL! We bought a home here in 2005 and I am going to make an outside deck that is enclosed by security screen so that the new animals I rescue, I won't get so attached to and can adopt them out. I will build dog kennels in the back yard. All of my kitties are indoor cats as recommended by the ASPCA. Alot of good info there for all of you pet owners as well as a community you can join and share with other pet owners.


Any online community is the best place to network with people and get to know people, because you are selling you, not your product! This is key to understanding in Network marketing! There are alot of scams out there, don't be taken in! It takes work to make money, you cannot just sit back and collect. Make sure there is a contact address and phone number for any business that you are planning on joining!


You can find a whole portfolio of recomended and tried business at Ultimate Rep. I have my site at http://www.catsndogs.ws/ and my main home business that is also a service for all you small business owners at http://www.alohaladycards.com


Here is a snap of one of my cats at the end of his hard day! This is Bo, we were given him when he was a young adult, the people who owned him couldn't keep him, as they were moving! Does he look like a pampered pet?

No comments: