Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas is here!


Aloha and Christmas is coming in sunny and cool at night here in the Islands. I still have to decorate our tree, only the lights are up so far. Here is a pic of me and my hubby in front of the tree so now you all know how we look. (don't hold it against us!)

I have had a Safelist for years, and suddenly one day all my admins went out at once, I mean they were reallly outdated! I lost a lot of members on that one. 2007 was not a good year for me and family problems, job changes and hours, kept me offline, but I am back now and working my home businesses. I just went into my list and cleaned it up, sent out an admin to everyone, telling them to enable their accounts for their free pro upgrades. Free Pro sends once a day, paid pro gets a second daily autosend of their saved ad. It is called Dreamslist, as we all have our dreams and hopes, yeah? Join and activate your account and I will give you a free pro upgrade.

But even better than Safelists these days are the online forums. There are just so many of them! It is a great place to meet people, network and see how you can help each other out. Everyone probably already has a MySpace, but do you know about Bizpreneur or Ojeez? Ryze has been around for awhile and was probably one of the first such forums.

Sunday night and I can't think of a single program I want to watch! Whatever happened to Law and Order the original? Oh, yeah, Cold Case and Shark, I think I already missed Cold Case! My favorite Law and Order Criminal Intent is now on USA network and is just great. I am a big fan of Vincent Di'Nofrio, who played the bug in Men In Black. Remember?

I just wanted to check in for a quick post, gotta go decorate that tree, and hopefully, program my husband MP3 player, as a surprise for him for Christmas. After the Holidays are all over and we are all back to business go create a guest account for your self at Send Out Cards. This is a win/win and also you might want to look into getting your part of the Fortune 500 companies money by advertising for them. Neither business is MLM and if you want to work from home, you can really cash in on either one of these.

Have a great Holiday and spend it with the ones you love, four legged or two!

Later,

Linda

No comments: