Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Welcome to the Wonderful World Of Internet Advertising!

Welcome to the wonderful world of internet marketing and advertising! If you are new or experienced, Alohalady Products and Services has some advertising sites for you. Some are free, some are not! Remember, your business is a business, you must have an advertising budget! Tracking your ads is very effective, to find out what is working and what is not! Right now I am not tracking my ads, I had to budget down on my internet expense and focus. What I mean by focus, is choose a business that is a good fit for you, and then focus in on it. Many safelists, programs and sites have ad tracking, however, what if the server is down? Then nobody see's your ad!

I am a member of Ultimate Rep, which offers many business opportunities and is free to join, though not all of it's programs are. Included there are many advertising sites, including traffic exchanges, Ads of Gold, viral classifieds, Adverts, Free Traffic Bar and Safelists. This is just a small sample of the advertising available on the 'net. A word about safelists, get an email box that you use just for safelists! You will receive alot of email, the agreement to the Safelist is that you will accept all other members postings! All in all, Mad Vlad, is the Number One Safelist as far as I am concerned, but you can google top ten safelists and find out for yourself. Having your own contact list is the best advertising as well as online forums.

Spamming is rude and you will lose membership from any of these sites for doing so! Before I email my list, I ask if they want to receive my mail, and always give an opt out statement at the bottom of your email. Treat your contacts as you would want to be treated. Build a relationship with them, basically, you are selling yourself, not the product. If somebody knows and trusts you, your chances of conversion increase dramatically.

I have built my list over the last 8 years from all the different businesses I have gone through until I have finally learned enough not to join every new thing that comes along, also known as "program hopping." Your downline and your upline are all people you should have in your mailing or contact list. You always hear it's in the list, and this is true, to an extent, but it is a numbers game. You need massive traffic driven to your site! The more visitors the more conversion rate you will see for your product or service! My main business is Alohaladycards, which is offline/online and it is FUN!

No comments: