Friday, October 19, 2012

Real Jobs Online

Do you want to earn supplemental income, or even a full time income from home? Are you a stay at home Mom, or even somebody like me that is too disabled to hold a "real" job, but I can spend a few hours online to make extra money.

Well, it certainly is a reality for many people. You can make money online by blogging, writing articles, proofreading, data entry or typing.-->So are  you ready to get started right away?

I was online from 2001 through about 2008 and I was making money from different income streams. I worked full time and the extra money sure helped out. I was going to be able to spend more time with my family, pay off my credit cards and enjoy the lifestyle I have always dreamed of! Take care of all my family, do my animal rescue on a HUGE scale, and be able to pay the bills the day they came in instead of juggling and keeping a calendar of when to pay what.

Been There?

The year I quit working online I received a 1099 form for my taxed for $900 from one of my income streams. I thought, well, I spend all my spare time before and after work online, my credit cards are maxed and isn't this supposed to work out another way? Am I even making a penny an hour? I emailed the company that sent me the 1099 form and said I have had it I am no longer a member and I got a reply about I should be grateful that I am making any money at all online, most people don't make a dime!

I still quit! My mentor had passed away, and I wanted my spare time to be spare! I worked my okole off, until the point where I was so stressed out I lost 3 months of work at the end of 2010. Then again December 7, 2011 emergency surgery to save my life and that surgery I never really recovered from and to this day I have not been back to work.

Do your research! Search and find your opportunities and check their rating with the Better Business Bureau, just key in your search legit work from home, and also make sure you check online scams. You can try this software as well for many jobs, typing, data entry, and proofreading, just Click Here.

Only YOU can make your dreams come true! It only takes that one big sale, or that one Auto Responder Campaign to get you going.

I also found a legitimate MLM business that teaches you step by step how to earn online and go for the big item tickets that can generate a commission worth $2000.00 and even more! If you want info on that just click here.