Wednesday, October 10, 2012

How to Get More Traffic to Your Site

Aloha!

Yes, it's me with the traffic again! Sometimes on our morning news show they have a "viral video" that is usually something really funny. It has gotten something like 750,000 page views! Wow! If only you can make go site go viral with visitors.
-->
I was telling you last blog about keywords and keyword phrases. Whatever it is you are marketing online, if it is a service, a product or your page for your offline business, Traffic is the most important thing you need to get. After all, if you don't have customers (traffic) you can't make any sales!

--> I have been online for awhile and there are plenty of ways to waste your time working endless hours with little or no results to attract traffic to your page. I have tried them all! The best thing to do is decide what your keyword phrase will be.

Go to Google Keyword tool and put your phrase in. This will show you how often your phrase is used, daily, weekly and monthly. Use your keyword phrase in your title and through out you article or blog. I like to save my keyword phrase on a note pad document along with other keyword phrases that would point to my site.

Another great way to generate traffic to your site is Article Writing!

There are many sites online that you can submit articles to. What is your area of expertise?
What is your niche? You can research online about your product or whatever you are writing an article about, by doing a search and reading other sites and taking from them what you need, NO! I did not say copy somebody elses article! Just educate yourself so when you write your article you can write some real content that would help the person who is reading it. Make your articles rich in keyword and your keyword phrase in both the title and the body.

Most ezines want from 400 words or more for the articles they accept. The first article I published I had to wait about a week to get it approved, but that's okay! You cannot use your article for promotion for your site. Most ezines do not allow links in your article. But at the bottom of the article there is a resource box where you may advertise your site and product. Also in the about me bio box, tell your readers about you and let them get to know you. You can also advertise there.

There is also excellent software you can use to dramatically increase traffic to your site:
CLICK HERE!

I gotta tell you, this is the hardest time I have had writing my blog! I changed blog template and couldn't get anything to work right. I drove myself crazy for two days. Then of course, I don't know about you, but when I frustrate myself that much I just end up obsessing on it until I can get it right! I think every thing is working now, except for the "Get Paid to Read My Blog" and hopefully that will be fixed very soon. It made me want to go crazy and go shopping for shoes!
Well, I think I about covered the article and keyword phrases, probably could go on for days, but I think I will just have a "fun blog" next time.  Until then...

Aloha!

No comments: