Tuesday, September 18, 2012

How Do YOU Stay Focused Online?

Aloha to all of my readers,

I sat down about 4 hours ago to work on my website. I went to my email first. That's okay you have to know what is going on, check your sales, email from family and friends. But there is all that email that comes to you from the sites you advertise from, ezines, social sites. Is all that really necessary? I mostly unsubscribe but to a few. This is why. When I post a classified ad, that site sends me an email, that a solo ad will generate tons of traffic to my site! So of course, we all want traffic to our sites, right? Next thing I know I am signing up for yet another site. The page wouldn't come up, so I definitely take that as a sign, and said, Wake up Linda! Your are losing your focus! You need to get your web page up and running before your 3 pm webinar. Get to work and make some money online, instead of joining more sites, which means more emails and on and on!

Working from home and earning income to replace your job is very challenging. Most people just give up after their first several months. The truth is that online earning is hard, you need to build relationships with people, have products that they want, have your own page or landing page to advertise. All of this takes time. It will be awhile before you can spend more time with your family, or be financially independent or go online 4 hours a day and be done!

One group of marketers that I was fortunate enough to connect with online are the guys from http://79035dpit3637s0a-c4csqcn2y.hop.clickbank.net/. They actually set up your sites for you and teach you step by step how to get traffic, how to use an autorepsonder to send out email to your prospects and turn traffic into sales, which turns into income for you. 

Being on the Internet as a home business is not rocket science. It is just a learning process that you go through. If makes a tremendous difference if you can work with somebody that already is a six or seven figure earner, showing you how to do it, step by step. So, make a goal for yourself, write it down. Where do you want to be in a year? What do you need to do every month to get there? What do you need to do every week to get there. And, finally what do you need to do today? Write it all day and it will not only help you reach your goals, but it will help you to stay focused! 

Decide what niche you want to market. What do people want? What do they need? You can go to any search engine and type in 43 things people want. Look at the results. Is there anything that you have an interest in or know about? Maybe you have your own product, say you hand craft earrings. Go to google and type in google keywords. When you reach that page, now put in the google adwords search tool: earrings. It will show you the key words and how many people use that particular phrase. I copy and paste them to a wordpad document and use the ones that don't bring up 60,000 sites! Too much competition! With keywords that bring up 5000 or under usually will get you better results.

I would like to give you 9 complimentary videos on how to generate traffic. These 9 videos are pure content, no fluff. Go to http://realincomehome.com just put your name and email in the box and you will be able to download them immediately!

I hope that you have enjoyed and maybe learned something from this blog! Please post me comments, I would love to hear from you, and feel free to post your links!

My P.S. of course is all about our animal rescue! Yesterday was put flea collars on the cats day. OMG! We had to wrap the wilder ones in a towel and still yet, you should see the the scratches on me! Eric is smart and he installs the collars to the right tightness. We welcome any donations of any size as this economy is really hurting us. That is the original reason I started learning how to earn from home!




You can always drop in on me at Facebook. My link is:http://www.facebook.com/AlohaLei.D

Aloha and make it a prosperous day!

No comments: