Monday, July 16, 2007

Besides Animals I love to make money online!

After a short introduction as to how to care for pets, and I have a lot more info on that subject, believe me! All of my animals have taught me much about their behavior, instincts and how they communicate with me!

On to online marketing! After 7 years online at times making six hundred per week and at times making fifty a month, I have realized that you get out what you put in. A mistake many make is to spread themselves too thin, too many opportunities to really focus in and work a home business.

Find the perfect fit for you. What do you like to do? Will you pick up the phone and talk to your business partners? That is what your uplines and downlines are, your PARTNERS! You are in business together. There is so much hype online today, email marketing is really hard to do as spam filters are set so high, I cannot even email my family members from my gmail to AOL! Even though I am on their "whitelist!" A very handy tool is Group Mail. You can get a free version, but you have to keep your groups to 100 per group. But, this allows you to personalize 100 emails at a time and send them all at once, instead of going to your address book and doing one email at a time or not personalizing them at all. The upgrade to Personal Version is affordable and renewing it is even cheaper in a year.

I am a member of Ultimate Rep, with an amazing mentor who lives comletely from his onlne income and created Cognigen Networks about 13 or 14 years ago. He was in my GDI upline and I emailed him what I considered a "nasty" email, asking him what about all us little guys down here. I felt like an idiot when suddenly all my downlines exploded and he was thanking me for giving him a " wake up call!" Maybe I was polite and nasty at the same time, I don't know! Since this business partner has come into my life, I earn steady money every month. He created a downline builder which showcases Cognigen and Liesure Audio Books as the "flagship" businesses of his downline builder. If you clicked the link above you noticed if you had your speaker on that it spoke your name and Send Out Cards has a small banner on the lower left. That is my main focus! With my site Alohaladycards I am "branding" myself online as Alohalady. I use the splash/squeeze pages Ultimate Rep offers to bring people into my businesses, as I can advertise just one link and whoever join Ultimate Rep, will join the programs I am in under me. Among the resources at Ultimate Rep are Traffic Exchanges. Other than online forums, such as BusinessEntrepreneurNetwork, these resources work the best for me. Picking up the phone and just showing somebody how easy it is to Send Out Cards works better than anything else! I have a great coach who earned 6 figures last year with the cards alone, not mentioning she is a top earner at Cognigen as well. Find something that you can duplicate your sponsors success. That is why I pIcked Send Out Cards, it is the only business online that offers this product and service. And it is FUN! Most of us already have jobs we can barely tolerate but have to go to to pay the bills. With consistent effort and focus, using the forums to build relationships and the traffic exchanges to drive visitors to your site, you will soon be in the 5% group of people who actually make money online. Do not get distracted! Stay focused on what you want, set your goals, short and long term and take the steps you need to take to reach them! Email to lsorens@gmail.com if you want to connect with me personally. I have set up 20 complimentary gift accounts at Send Out Cards if you want to become a part of a billion dollar a year industry whose only competition is offline at your local Hallmark store! Just click on the banner where it says "send card." Well, it is late and I am making a lot of typo's so subscribe to this blog and let me know what you think!

No comments: